Saturday, May 29, 2010

Things I love......

Classical music...Mount Rushmore...Astronauts...My husband...
Lavender scented sheets...My yellow Bug...Sweatshirts...Thunderstorms...
Onion rings...Black Hills Gold...Art...
Road trips...My brother...Rome...Sea glass...Boots...
The veranda...Thanksgiving...Amaretto on the rocks...KCGC logo...
My daughter...Dangle earrings...Pink polish on my toes...Jeans...Meteorite shower...Rabbits...
Pink and purple flowers...Art Museum...Dishes...Roses...Socks...My sisters...Spandex...Christmas...
Mashed potatoes...Hummingbirds...Fall...Chocolate fondue...Glitter...The ocean...Kindle...Shells...
Niagara Falls...Rosé Wine...Riding the Sea Doo...Eggs over easy...Flip flops...My grandchildren...
Puerto Vallarta...Blues Music...Burning Man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

From Kimberly - Unortho Foodie